Six Pack indoor volleyball
Get discovered. commit.
Discipline for Recruitment: Women’s Indoor Volleyball
KW Predators Strive (2021-2023) (16U-17U)
- Currently placed 3rd in Ontario
- Placed 2nd in the Presidents' Day Challenge in Detroit for the Open/Premiere Division (2023)
- Placed 2nd in our 17U Grand Prix Premiere Division (2023)
- Placed 3rd in 18U Grand Prix Premiere Division (2023)
- Can-Am Classic Tournament Champions (2022)
- Placed fourth in Ontario (2022)
KW Predators Attack 15U (2020)
- Practices only due to COVID
- COVID cut this season short
- Placed 3rd in regular season (wcsaa)
- Cameron Heights Home Tournament (placed 1st)
- Point Guard
*Covid-19 cut sports short in the 2020 and 2021 seasons*
Cameron Heights Collegiate Institute
- Attending from 2022-2024
- Class of 2024
- Academic Average: 80%
- Honour Roll (Grade 10 Semester 2/Grade 11)
St. Marys High School (Kitchener, ON)
- Attended from 2020-2021/2022
- Class of 2024
- Honour Roll (Grade 9/Grade 10 Semester 1)
- I would love to pursue a degree in Bachelor of Education, with an emphasis on Physical Education
- I would also love to Pursue a degree in Bachelor of Education, with an emphasis on Psychology
- Possibly also interested in Kinesiology
Management at Cameron Heights Collegiate Institute (2023)
- Coordinated a home tournament for senior girls volleyball
- Helped with set up and take down of all courts
- Clean up crew
Prospect Hill Campground (2021/2022)
- I helped manage and set up kids arts and crafts
- Helped with clean up in the event hall after activities
Eco Team at St. Anne Catholic Elementary School (2019/2020)
- I collected eco bins from classrooms
- I lead presentations teaching the school how to use the compost bin and the importance of it
Manager at St. Anne Catholic Elementary School (2019/2020)
- I helped manage the boys soccer team
- I went to all of the games for support
- I helped coordinate tournaments
Door Monitor at St. Anne Catholic Elementary School (2018/2020)
- I opened the doors for other students to use the washroom during recess
Five words you can use to describe yourself as a high performance athlete.
Five words you can use to describe yourself off your field of play.
Describe how you work in a team.
My first priority when working in a team is to always be positive and respectful. When I work in a team I strive to form strong relationships with my teammates not only gain trust and close friendships, but to also raise the team dynamic to increase our connections on and off the court.
Athletic highlights and how you felt when you received them:
What are your interests outside of sports? Why do you like them?
Outside of playing volleyball, one of my biggest interests is exploring. I love going to new places and seeing new things that our world has to offer. Travelling has also always been a big interest of mine. Although I haven’t travelled a whole lot, learning about new cultures, trying new foods and seeing different parts of the world has always interested me and been a dream of mine. I also enjoy being active. It could be working out, going on a bike ride or a run, taking my dogs for walks, playing different sports or absolutely anything that keeps me out of my room and my heart racing!
Who are your role models and why?
My biggest role models are my parents. My parents have been by my side for all of my life. I can’t remember a time when I didn’t have my mom or dad to go to when I needed them. They show me everyday how to be kind, hard-working, empathetic, respectful and dedicated. They are supportive of me no matter what and everyday I aspire to be like them.
Involvement in other sports or extracurricular. Why is it important for you?
Due to COVID extracurricular activities and sports weren’t an option up until now, my Grade 11 year. This year I played on the school volleyball team and when spring arrives I’m looking at joining the rugby or track and field team. In elementary school I played on the volleyball, basketball, softball and soccer teams in Grades 6, 7 and 8. Growing up I also played rep hockey and soccer until 2020 when I discovered my true passion for volleyball. I believe that playing all of these different sports growing up was so important in my life. I got to experience so many different team and coach settings as well as the sports I truly love, the environments that I thrive in and also who I am as an individual.
Academic highlights and how you felt when you received them?
I received the Honour Roll in Grade 9, 10 and the first semester of my Grade 11 year. I felt fulfilled when I received the notice that I made Honour Roll as my academics are very important to me and they are something that I work hard at.
What program would you like to attend in school?
I am very interested in attending a Concurrent Education Program to receive a Degree in either Physical Education or Psychology so I can teach at the senior level. If not Concurrent Education then I would like to pursue a Bachelor of Education with an emphasis on Physical Education or Psychology. I am also very interested in Kinesiology. I would love to attend a Kinesiology program to work in sports as a fitness trainer, sports consultant, or even a physical therapist specifically for athletes.
How do you envision your school life in college/university?