Class of 2025
NCAA # xxx-xxx-3671
Usports # xxxxxx576
Six Pack indoor volleyball
Get discovered. commit.
Discipline for Recruitment: Women’s Indoor Volleyball
Spike Touch: 9’10”
Block Touch: 9’3″
Standing Reach: 7’11”
Attack Velocity: 60km/h
– Canada Cup (Niagara, ON – July 20-23/23).
- Maverick Blackjacks 16UG High Performance A team (2022-2023). Position: Left side outside hitter. Gold at Challenge Cup (Dec. 10/22). Bronze at Provincial Cup (Nov. 11/22).
- Maverick Blackjacks 16UG High Performance A team (2021-2022) - played up a year. Position: middle (season ended on Mar. 30/22 due to sub-luxation to right shoulder); Silver at OMNIUM, QVB (Nov. 6, 2021); Bronze at OMNIUM division 1; Bugarski and McGregor Cups (OVA)
- Maverick Outlaws 14UG High Performance (2020-2021). No position - due to COVID-19 no tournaments.
- Fusion Red 13UG (2019-2020). No position. Played OMNIUM (QVB); Bronze in Kingston (Jan. 18/20).
Confirmation for Team Ontario Red, to follow shortly.
- Louis Riel High school, enrolled in the volleyball specialized program (2021-present);
- Rebels volleyball senior girls team (2021-2022), middle;
École secondaire Louis-Riel, Ottawa, graduating in June 2025.
GPA for Grade 10 (to date): 2.7
GPA for Grade 9 was: 2.7
Athlète par excellence, Volleyball filles 7e année - École secondaire catholique Pierre-Savard (2019-2020).
- Maverick Blackjacks (2022-2023): Leadership Council (peer elected) for 16UG high performance training center.
- CHEO health study (2020) for adolescents in sports.
Max volley summer of 2023 and 2021.
Five words you can use to describe yourself as a high performance athlete.
Five words you can use to describe yourself off your field of play.
Describe how you work in a team.
I encourage my peers and perform at my best without getting discouraged. I keep a positive attitude, regardless of the situation. I step up when the team energy is going down, by encouraging my team mates. I participate in team responsibilities (such as lines, scoring). As a member of the Leadership Council, I am considerate to everyone’s ideas and concerns and voice them accordingly. I am helpful, productive and have high work ethics and drive.
Athletic highlights and how you felt when you received them:
Winning a medal at a tournament is always fantastic and makes me feel accomplished and even if we don’t win, I still love to develop my skills and be part of the team.
What are your interests outside of sports? Why do you like them?
Music: singing, playing the piano and the guitar. This allows me to be creative and express my feelings and emotions.
Horses: Western horseback riding. Connecting with these beautiful animals (and nature) calms and grounds me.
Self-Care: I love to perform aesthetic treatments that promote health and beauty (manicure/pedicure, hair & make-up).
Nutrition: I love baking, cooking and eating healthy as it makes me feel strong and support my physical activities.
Who are your role models and why?
Elodie Lalonde was my team mate last year, when I played up from my age group. We connected, and she was an amazing mentor and guide throughout the season, and still today! When I got injured, she was compassionate and encouraged me not to give up. She is now in the Team Ontario Elite Program and also on Team Canada’s U19 girls team.
Involvement in other sports or extracurricular. Why is it important for you?
Holding a part-time job is important to me, to help fund my club fees and to save for post-secondary education. I like to provide customer service and work in retail.
Academic highlights and how you felt when you received them?
What program would you like to attend in school?
Exploring all options for college and university. I am considering anything from a trade to a bachelors. My current interests are in art, design, and biology.
How do you envision your school life in college/university?
I see myself succeeding, in a program that stimulates me. I want to continue to play volleyball throughout my studies.
The Six Pack Commitment
Regular online group meetings offering support with updates about your recruiting profile.
Will provide full email support during the recruiting process.