Six Pack indoor volleyball
Get discovered. commit.
Discipline for Recruitment: Women’s Indoor Volleyball
Height: 5′ 7″
Spike Touch: 9′ 3.5″
Block Touch: 8′ 9.5″
Standing Reach: 7′ 3″
Wingspan: 5′ 10″
– 16U Invitational Tournament (October 15th)
– 17U Provincial Cup (November 4th)
– 16U Provincial Cup (November 10th, 11th and12th)
– 17U Challenge Cup (December 2nd)
– 16U Challenge Cup (December 9th)
– 16U McGregor Cup (January 27th)
– 17U McGregor Cup ( February 4th)
– 16U Nike North Coast Cup, Cleveland (February 16th-19th)
– 16U Grand Prix/Bugarski Cup (February 25th – 26th)
– 17U Grand Prix/Bugarski Cup (March 3rd – 4th)
– Ontario Championships 16U (April 5th – 7th)
2023-2024 (16U) Pakmen Volleyball Club
2022-2023 (15U) Smash Raiders Volleyball Club
- Humber College Tournament - Silver (15U)
- MVC Invitational Tournament - Sliver (15U)
- OVA Challenge Cup - Gold (16U)
- OVA Challenge Cup - Bronze (15U)
- OVA Bugarski Cup - Gold (15U)
- MYVB Invitational Tournament - Silver (15U)
2021-2022 (14U) Smash Raiders Volleyball Club
- Nationals - Silver (14U)
- Volleyball All Star Game (2022-2023)
- International Children's Game Alternate (2023)
- Junior volleyball 2022-2023 (OH)
Invitational Paris, ON tournament - Gold
-Track and field 2022-2023 (Sprinter)
-Dance Team 2022-2023
-Vocal Travelling Team 2022-2023
Bishop Ryan Secondary High School, Hamilton, Ontario
Class of 2026
Honour Roll (Grade 9)
Athletic award (Grade 8)
Principals award (Grade 8)
Would like to major in pre-med or health and science's to then become an anesthesiologist!
Hustle Award (15U)
Tournament MVP (15U)
Tournament MVP (14U)
- OVA Athletic Council
- School Athletic Council
- Musical theatre teacher
Caledon parent child Centre (July 22nd, 2023)
• Volunteered at the company's fundraiser
Mirror by Nurse Yara (November 2nd, 2022)
• Shadowed nurse during medical procedures
First Aid/CPR training
Five words you can use to describe yourself as a high performance athlete.
Five words you can use to describe yourself off your field of play.
Describe how you work in a team.
I am a true team player because I am constantly supporting and encouraging my teammates. I always show respect for the people around me and with that I bring a lot of positive energy to a team. I lead by example on the court through my perseverance and competitiveness. I create strong relationships with my teammates and motivate them to perform to their best abilities. I am a great communicator and know how to take advice from others. Most importantly I am an extremely dedicated athlete, and I make sure my teammates know they can rely on me for any kind of support.
Athletic highlights and how you felt when you received them:
– Receiving MVP at a tournament (14U & 15U)
– Receiving Hustle award at a tournament (15U)
– My first gold metal that put my team in premier
When I received those awards I felt very accomplished. I felt like I was being noticed for my skill and appreciated for my hard work. This is always a great feeling!
What are your interests outside of sports? Why do you like them?
Outside of sports I have a huge love for the arts, more specifically music. In my life I’ve taken countless singing and piano lessons. This only increased my love for music.
I also enjoy cooking and baking. allowing my creativity to shine through making fun meals and deserts is something that brings me so much joy.
Who are your role models and why?
My role models are my parents and coaches. My parents are my biggest supporters. They are always encouraging me to achieve my goals and work hard. They constantly remind me that I am capable of anything and that if I continue to put in the work my dreams will come true. My coaches are also my role models because over the years they have all taught me valuable things me that will help my game. Much like my parents my coaches motivate me and push me to be my best self.
Involvement in other sports or extracurricular. Why is it important for you?
– Dance; I did competitive dancing for 13 years before deciding to put my focus to volleyball. Dancing helped with my physical strength and taught me how to train consistently and believe in myself
– Track and Field; Track and field has really brought out my competitive side and taught me how to stay focused on myself and not negative energy from others around me.
Academic highlights and how you felt when you received them?
1) Honour Roll (2023)
2) Athletic council (2023)
2) Principals award (2022)
3) Athletic award (2022)
When I received those awards I felt so accomplished. Those awards made me feel like my hard work was being recognized and appreciated. It made me want to continue to do my best so that I could continue to feel accomplished.
What program would you like to attend in school?
I am interested in entering a pre-med or health and science program because I would like to become an Anesthesiologist. This job interests me because it allows me to help people who are in need and give them the best medical care possible. It also allows me to have a career in the medical field which is one of my dreams.
How do you envision your school life in college/university?
I envision my university life to be very memorable and successful. I am super excited to pursue my dreams and continue my studies while playing the sport I love. I hope to achieve many more goals during my university experience while also creating fun memories that will last a lifetime 🙂