Six Pack indoor volleyball
Get discovered. commit.
Discipline for Recruitment: Women’s Indoor Volleyball
Height: 5′ 8″
Spike Touch: 9′ 0″
Block Touch: 8′ 8″
Standing Reach: 7′ 1″
Wingspan: 5′ 8″
MVC 11u-16u (team captain)
2022-2023 (grade 10)
• Co-ed beach volleyball
• Co-ed indoor volleyball
• Senior volleyball
• Touch football
2021- 2022 (grade 9)
• Touch Football
• Basketball (silver medalists)
Westmount Secondary School, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
I would like to pursue a degree in Kinesiology.
• Class of 2025
• 93% average
• Honour Roll (Grades 8, 9, 10)
•2023 Junior athlete of the year (Westmount Secondary School)
• 2023 junior girls basketball MVP (Westmount Secondary School)
• 2023 Coaches award (MVC)
• 2022 junior girls volleyball MVP (Westmount Secondary School)
• 2022 novice girls basketball MVP (Westmount Secondary School)
• MVP in the Hamilton All Star game (2022)
• 2022 MVP (MVC)
• 2021 MVP (MVC)
• 2020 MVP (MVC)
• 2019 MVP (MVC)
• Served as captain throughout all of my club career
• Coached at Mountain Volleyball Clubs house league and volleytotz program (winter & fall; 2021-2023)
• Participated in the WHAT club (Westmount Healthy Action Team)
•Coached at Mountain Volleyball Clubs summer camp (2022)
• Athletic mentor for athletes under 13 (2020 & 2021)
Five words you can use to describe yourself as a high performance athlete.
Five words you can use to describe yourself off your field of play.
Describe how you work in a team.
Athletic highlights and how you felt when you received them:
What are your interests outside of sports? Why do you like them?
Who are your role models and why?
Involvement in other sports or extracurricular. Why is it important for you?
Academic highlights and how you felt when you received them?
What program would you like to attend in school?
How do you envision your school life in college/university?