Six Pack indoor volleyball
Get discovered. commit.
Discipline for Recruitment: Women’s Indoor Volleyball
Spike Touch: 9’1″
Block Touch: 8’9″
• Spin Serve – 71km/hr
• Float Serve – 63 km/hr
Stats Verified by Patrick Johnson, ASAD
17U London Volleyball Club | Fierce High Performance | 2022-2023
16U Stratford Stingers |2021-2022
15U London Volleyball Club | Wild | 2020-2021
14U London Volleyball Club | Explode | 2019-2020
13U Forest City Volleyball Club | 2018-2019 | MVP Award
2022-2023 Stats (season to date)
• Setting: 563 assists | 54% kill efficiency as a setter
• Blocking & Attacking: 17 block points | 70 kills on 129 attacks
• Defence & Digs: 84 digs | 0.8 per set
• Serving: 18.6% ace percentage | 66 aces
• Serve Velocity: 71 km/hr (Spin Serve) | 63km/hr (Float Serve)
• London South Collegiate | AA Volleyball | Setter | 2022-2023 | WOSSA Gold Medalist
• Class of 2024 | London South Collegiate Institute | 85% average - Grade 11 1st semester | 88% average - Grade 10
• Academy for Student Athlete Development (ASAD) Program | Volleyball Stream | 2022-2023
• Specialist High Skills Major (SHSM) - Sports | London South Collegiate | currently enrolled
• Emerging Leader Award | Blyth Academy London | June 2022
• Honors Roll | Blyth Academy London | June 2022
Program of Interest: Kinesiology
Award of Excellence 'MVP' | 13U
• Assistant Coach | Mountsfield Public School 7/8 Girls Volleyball | 2022
• Camp Buddy |Sari Therapeutic Riding | 2022
• Houseleague Coach|Stratford Volleyball Club | 2021-2022
• Certifications: Bronze Medallion | Bronze Cross | Standard and Emergency First Aid | CPR B and CPR C | LS Swim Instructor | LS Lifesaving Instructor
London Beach Volleyball Academy
Five words you can use to describe yourself as a high performance athlete.
- High energy
Five words you can use to describe yourself off your field of play.
- Hard working
Describe how you work in a team.
I rally the team and communicate.
Athletic highlights and how you felt when you received them:
What are your interests outside of sports? Why do you like them?
Who are your role models and why?
Involvement in other sports or extracurricular. Why is it important for you?
Academic highlights and how you felt when you received them?
What program would you like to attend in school?
Kinesiology – BKin or BScKin
How do you envision your school life in college/university?