Six Pack indoor volleyball
Get discovered. commit.
Discipline for Recruitment: Women’s Indoor Volleyball
Spike Touch: 9’4″
Standing Reach: 7’7″
– July 11-22, Team Ontario Indoor camp
- Leaside Volleyball Club 2022/23 season
- Assistant captain and starting middle blocker
- Selected for 15u indoor team Ontario programs
- Selected for upcoming (may 26/27) Team Ontario Beach in person selections
- Branksome Hall Junior D1 Volleyball Team, starting middle blocker
- Branksome Hall girls basketball (played division 1 rep basketball for 6 years prior to switching to volleyball),
- TFS grade 8 track and field. (won cisaa shot put Grade 4, 5, and broke record of 10.36m in Grade 8)
-Branksome Hall, Toronto, graduating class of 2026.
-90% average in Grade 9 spring report card.
-Taking grade 10 math
-91% average in Grade 8.
Grade 8, TFS Honour Roll
- Volunteer assistant at U11 Branksome Hall volleyball practices
- Leaside Dynamite assistant captain
- The Northern Elite beach volleyball
- Leaside Volleyball Club
- Ontario Volleyball winter drop in sessions
summer 2023 details: 6x2 hr practice sessions + 5x1.5 hr strength/conditioning sessions per week
Five words you can use to describe yourself as a high performance athlete.
Five words you can use to describe yourself off your field of play.
Describe how you work in a team.
I feel most importantly in a sport like volleyball which is extremely mental that it is so important to be supportive and adaptable with the different players on the court. This means personally understanding how my attitude affects those around me and the team dynamic on and off the court.
Athletic highlights and how you felt when you received them:
– Being given the role of assistant captain made me feel humbled and determined to help my teammates feel supported in their development. I was honoured to have been recognized by my coaches as a leader on and off the court.
What are your interests outside of sports? Why do you like them?
– The ocean and the environment. I love the idea that the ocean is such an unknown place to us.
– I love sitting down at my piano and learning a new song every so often. It helps me feel more creative and calm
Who are your role models and why?
In the sport of volleyball, undoubtedly, my role models are Delaynie Maple and Lexy Denaburg. These two players both share a similar trait of being kind and supportive, loveable teammates and people, but then go onto the court and have a competitively aggressive spirit that is unforgettable. They inspire me to remember that on the court I get to decide what kind of player I am. Outside of volleyball, my biggest role model is my dad. My dad is the most hardworking person I have ever met and has taught me to be patient in the process of things. Whether that be sports, school, relationships or any other aspect of life. He is also so incredibly supportive of my athletics and was my number 1 cheerleader when I decided to switch from basketball to volleyball.
Involvement in other sports or extracurricular. Why is it important for you?
– Starting at 8 I competed in 6 high level, division 1 basketball seasons. I am so grateful for my experiences. Some positive, and some negative, they have helped me become the composed and driven athlete that I am in my true passion, Volleyball.
Academic highlights and how you felt when you received them?
What program would you like to attend in school?
I have always been interested in different aspects of science. Currently, I am very interested in psychology. Particularly in the area of sports psychology. I also, have always been interested in forensics. Whether this be a forensic investigator, scientist or psychologist. Lastly, I have a deep passion for the ocean and animals. Being a marine biologist or environmental scientist has always been something that deeply interests me.
How do you envision your school life in college/university?
– I hope to be at a school where I am surrounded by people who inspire me and make me proud to be at the school I am at. It is so important for me to also enhance this experience by having a strong school spirit at the school surrounding sports, rivalries, etc. In terms of school, I envision myself feeling supported but also challenged by teachers and those around me to help build my passion towards my studies.